Business Development & Project Manager (m/f/d)
Do you want to support new customers in setting up and operating customer loyalty programmes? Do you enjoy contributing your creativity and strategically developing our CRM solution “Loyalty Suite”? Do you act as an implementation-oriented mediator between our clients and the specialist departments? Then Coloyal GmbH is the right place for you as a Business Development & Project Manager (m/f/d)!
We are looking for you to join our BD team from 01.06.2023 or as soon as possible.
Start your career with us!
- Processing tenders, writing proposals, preparing and conducting pitch appointments for loyalty programmes and CRM projects as part of the sales team.
- Supporting and advising new customers in the sales process, through to the successful implementation of Coloyal Loyalty Suite solutions
- Project management & support from proposal phase to project completion
- Management of the onboarding process for new customers
- Interface function for various internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic development of our service portfolio, with a focus on (IT) solution concepts for bonus programmes, customer retention and new customer acquisition
- Practice-oriented consulting in the modelling and optimisation of customer loyalty measures
- Establishment and maintenance of extensive and effective contact networks
- Desire to actively develop business models and solution offerings in the area of customer loyalty.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience in the area of CRM/customer loyalty/direct marketing – ideally with a consultancy, a loyalty programme operator or in an agency
- Successfully completed business studies with a focus on marketing, business development or comparable qualification
- Well-developed IT understanding, high digital competence, preferably user knowledge of market-leading CRM systems
- Structured, result-oriented and independent way of working
- Strong communication and assertive personality with negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Confident handling of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point) and MS Teams, ideally user knowledge of PM tools such as Confluence, Jira, Trello
- Business fluent german and english language skills
- Interesting tasks, independent working style, project responsibility
- Short decision-making processes
- Open and active team culture with regular events
- Home office
- A wide range of training and health opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Coffee, fruit & drinks and much more…
Who we are:
We, Coloyal GmbH, are passionate about driving innovation in the field of loyalty. We develop individual solutions for the bonus programs (B2B/B2C/B2E) of national and international companies in various industries. We advise on the set-up and realignment of our business partners’ programmes, we create solutions in IT & Services and we find the right rewards.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail.
We look forward to getting to know you!