We look forward to reading about your RFP for loyalty programs and working out a suitable solution for it. Send your RfI or RfP easily and quickly by mail or call us.
RfI – get a picture of us
Do you want to check Coloyal’s suitability as a participant in a tender and get to know us in the context of a “Request for Information”? Then you can expect to receive the following company information from us quickly.
- Short company portrait with the most important solutions, services and figures
- Customer references and personal recommendations from business and trade partners
- Short demos of components of the “Coloyal Loyalty Suite
- Information on data processing and IT security
- Relevant company data for carrying out a credit check
- Confidentiality agreements for the mutual transfer of sensitive and sensitive information
RfP for loyalty programs – how we (re)act in tenders
Do you want to invite Coloyal to compete with other bidders in a “Request for Proposal” to determine the best possible and most economical solution for you? Then we will show you here what you can expect from us – depending on your requirements – in a pitch.
- Good listening skills to understand and specify your goals and requirements
- Documents submitted on time based on your templates
- Detailed, thematically appropriate pitch presentations, either on-site or virtually via video conference
- Detailed product demonstrations on the IT components of our SaaS solution
- Screen designs or click dummies that provide a first taste of concept ideas and appearance of an implementation with Coloyal
- Detailed, transparent offers for setup and operation according to your specifications
- Extensive premium catalogs, which we tailor to the preferences of your participants
- On request, personal contact with contact persons at our customers who describe their impression of the partnership with Coloyal on a 1:1 basis
By the way: Coloyal is a registered supplier in the SAP Ariba network. You can find our company profile under the vendor ID AN01459637796