Your building kit for maximum engagement
You know your customers and employees best. We have the experience and best practices from hundreds of loyalty campaigns. Together, we develop the right concept for your goals. To do this, we make use of our promotion toolbox, which already includes many functions for the following types of promotion.
Customer and participant acquisition
- Welcome points: motivate and reward new subscribers to register in the program
- New subscriber sweepstakes: increase the conversion of your registration line with the help of a raffle among all new subscribers
- Welcome section: get newly registered users accustomed to using your program in the shortest possible time with the help of targeted e-mails
- Customers recruit customers: turn existing customers and participants into ambassadors who invite new users to the program and receive additional rewards for doing so
- Extra points: reward additional points in any amount for product purchases, participation in promotions or desired behavior, freely combinable with other credits
- Cross-selling: promote additional sales through extra points for the combination of selected products in customer sales
- Sales competitions: sales force members or sales representatives compete against each other, incl. differentiated evaluation according to transaction type and sales territories
- Target agreements: Participants determine how much sales they want to make during the campaign period, and are rewarded on the cut-off date according to target achievement
- Loyalty bonus: automatically congratulate loyal customers on anniversaries, birthdays or the 1,000th transaction
- Temporary upgrades: motivate subscribers to upgrade by unlocking temporary status benefits
- Segments: link status levels not only to documented sales, but also to the number of transactions as an alternative path to upgrades
- VIP status: exempt special customers from upgrades and downgrades by setting fixed status levels individually and permanently
- Status rewards: selected rewards in the store are only available for participants with the appropriate status level
- Store discounts: top premiums at a reduced points price – in temporary sales promotions or with the help of premium store discount coupons
- Seasonal assortments: In summer and winter, for trade fairs or the soccer World Cup – flank the special occasion with suitable top premiums
- Reward bundles with add-ons: promote point redemptions with extra add-ons for selected reward and product combinations
- Co-branding: add value to branded products by having you or your customers apply your own logo to the rewards
Sweepstakes, surveys & shopping benefits
- Sweepstakes: arbitrary triggers for participation, multiple entries for particularly active customers, extensive prize pyramids, random-based winner drawing, shipping of winning prizes
- Surveys: collect valuable feedback from participants, automatically evaluated, can also be used for quiz questions in sweepstakes
- Lotteries & Advent calendars: seasonal modules that generate additional traffic during the World Cup and Christmas season and can be combined with lotteries
- Store discounts: shopping benefits and cashback offers at more than 300 online stores in our exclusive World of Advantages
- Newsletter: personalization and dispatch of e-mails to precisely segmented target groups, using our campaign management system
- Promotion teasers: prominent, partly status-dependent placements on the program website and in the app encourage eligible users to participate in the promotion
- Status display: participants track the campaign progress, interim goals, placements and the countdown to the end of the campaign in their profile
- System emails and push notifications: keep participants automatically and individually informed about the campaign progress
- Personal contact: use our customer service options to proactively encourage participants to take part and achieve their goals
Automated set of rules and reporting
To ensure that promotions run smoothly, we set the decisive screws in the system: In advance, we configure in the software which triggers (e.g. registration, booking, promotion code) trigger participation and which criteria must be fulfilled in order to take part in the promotion.
At the same time, rules are stored the successful promotion participation, such as points credits, winner drawing or status level upgrades. For easy tracking and measurement of promotion success, we build the reports for download in the loyalty backend.
The result: automated processes instead of manual effort for your program operations. You can focus on the satisfaction and activity of your customers and employees instead of spending time on the operational management of your promotions.
Case Study: Coca-Cola
Learn how Coloyal empowers Coca-Cola’s brand managers in 27 European markets to consistently align their campaign planning with business objectives and save time and budget in the setup of promotions.