How we shape your assortment
Continuous monitoring is the first step in getting an accurate picture of subscriber responses to promotions, point balance trends, product ratings, and price trends. By constantly monitoring these factors, you can respond quickly to changes and dynamically shape your rewards portfolio.
Our buyers travel to national and international trade shows and use social media, blogs and magazines to track down over 100,000 interesting products and incentives as well as attractive coupons for our customers’ assortments each year.
Over 2,500 of these rewards are tested and evaluated annually by our purchasing team with a view to their relevance for loyalty activities. We use social listening tools to check target group fit and draw on market and test reports for quality checks.
Finally, we create your customized rewards portfolio – data-driven and aligned with your goals. We take into account your KPIs, customer data and empirical values from comparable programs. You have the final say in the final assortment, either via online voting or in an on-site workshop.
Do you have a B2B or B2E program? Then take advantage of even more opportunities:
Promotional products & marketing portal
Job ads and promotional products can be booked with bonus points
Trainings and events
Events and trainings are paid for with bonus points
Complete logistics and shipping management
Our complete premium management package is designed to make the path to your own product range as easy as possible: You simply tell us who you want your premium store to be aimed at, and a short time later you can choose your desired rewards from the extensive catalog that we will put together to suit you.
You bring your own products and services that should also be orderable in the reward store?
That’s no problem for us. We integrate your products and services into our systems. Of course, our rewards management not only works in combination with our rewards store, but can also be easily linked to your existing stores.
Logistics I Agile and transparent supply chain
- Flexible scheduling models: stockpiling or delivery on demand for rapid provision of premiums
- Daily monitoring of inventory utilization
- Avoidance of bottlenecks through early reordering
- Replenishment of inventories in high-demand phases and for special promotions
- Transparency for suppliers and customers through continuous quantity forecasts
- Transfer to shipping service provider within 24 hours after receipt of order
- International delivery of non-cash premiums including tracking via Track & Trace
- Convenient and needs-based returns solution
- Management of digital rewards in the digital warehouse
- Dispatch of digital vouchers to participants by e-mail
- Economies of scale and synergy effects in our supply chain through central logistics management at the warehouse location
- Established dropshipping network as a supplement for cost-efficient shipping of products with special requirements (e.g. bulky goods) or for special, worldwide target regions