Together. With responsibility. Into the future.
Coloyal has sustainability and climate protection firmly in its sights. “Green Commerce” is making its way into our bonus programs. Rewards for our clients and their program participants must meet the highest requirements for production, materials and transport.
Strict review and selection criteria for premiums
When sourcing and purchasing sustainable products, we agree – depending on the premium – on different requirements for materials, durability and production methods:
- Renewable raw materials are prioritized over other raw materials
- Premiums are free of microplastics, synthetic ingredients and PEG derivatives
- Premiums with wood content are sourced from sustainable forest management within Europe
- The use of chemicals that are harmful to health is avoided
- We increase the proportion of recycled materials in our products
Social measures & longevity
- Our premiums are high quality, long lasting and animal free
- Energy efficient electronic devices
- When sourcing premiums, we look for a healthy mix between well-known brands and small suppliers, for an attractive alternative to monopolistic marketplaces
“In our BahnBonus PrämienWelt, more than 150 environmentally friendly items are united in a separate category under our “That’s green” signet. For example, we offer products made of recycled plastic and rely on reusable instead of disposable. In its strict selection of products, Coloyal pays critical attention to ensuring that materials, service life and production conditions demonstrably meet our requirements for nature and climate protection.”
We can provide evidence of these certificates – depending on the premium.
Pillars of sustainability in logistics
Quality standards and resource conservation
- Sustainability guideline based on the UN
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainability audits and quality management standards in accordance with ISO 9001
- Savings of approx. 1,100 tons of CO2 per year through photovoltaics
- Reduction in the use of films, plastics and paper in the handling process
Innovative packaging without filling material
- Reduction of material usage of shipping cartons
- Savings of an average of 20% of the original package volumes for standard cardboard boxes
- Complete elimination of filling material, especially plastic/plastic such as bubble wrap or packaging chips
Climate neutral shipping
- Preferred shipping with CO2-compensating shipping methods, such as “GoGreen
- Better utilization of loading areas due to reduced parcel volume ensures fewer necessary journeys
Low returns rate due to avoidance of transport damage during shipping
Product procurement and inventory management
We plan to reduce emissions through structured product sourcing, as well as inventory and warehouse management:
- Through methodical forecasting, we calculate the demand accuracy of premiums. We always compare the actual results with the forecasted ones and improve continuously
- Circular processes enable us to reduce inventory transfers without throwing them away
- Our returns rate is extremely low. Nevertheless, returns do not end up in the trash, but are re-sorted and marketed through other sales channels
- Partnership with the Bethel proWerk foundation and implementation of various inclusion projects for the training and further education of people with disabilities and acceptance into employment.
- Awarded the CSR Prize OWL 2020
- Member of the initiative for employment and active participation in the “Forum Wirtschaft und INKLUSION”
An integral part of the corporate philosophy
- No outsourcing of work to third countries
- We boycott child labor or underpaid employees in general
- Hosting of applications and office IT in environmentally certified data centers in Germany
- Job bike and good public transport connections ensure that a car is not absolutely necessary in Munich.
- Business trips are also mainly made by DB, unavoidable flights are compensated for.
- Fairtrade coffee in the cup, no disposable cups
- Water from the water dispenser instead of bottled
- Fruit basket with organic fruit
- Oat milk as a plant-based alternative to cow’s milk
- Energy efficiency class A+ lighting
- Digital work and hardly any printouts in daily work
- Printing on recycled paper
- Resource-saving purchase of technical equipment
- Fair treatment of our employees is important to us, including permanent employment contracts, company pension scheme and tax-free benefits.
- Loyalty in action: 90% of the team has been with Coloyal for at least 2 years, the average length of service is 9 years.