Together. With responsibility. Into the future.
Coloyal has sustainability and climate protection firmly in its sights. “Green Commerce” is making its way into our bonus programs. Rewards for our clients and their program participants must meet the highest requirements for production, materials and transport.
“In our BahnBonus PrämienWelt, more than 150 environmentally friendly items are united in a separate category under our “That’s green” signet. For example, we offer products made of recycled plastic and rely on reusable instead of disposable. In its strict selection of products, Coloyal pays critical attention to ensuring that materials, service life and production conditions demonstrably meet our requirements for nature and climate protection.”
An integral part of the corporate philosophy
- No outsourcing of work to third countries
- We boycott child labor or underpaid employees in general
- Hosting of applications and office IT in environmentally certified data centers in Germany
- Job bike and good public transport connections ensure that a car is not absolutely necessary in Munich.
- Business trips are also mainly made by DB, unavoidable flights are compensated for.
- Fairtrade coffee in the cup, no disposable cups
- Water from the water dispenser instead of bottled
- Fruit basket with organic fruit
- Oat milk as a plant-based alternative to cow’s milk
- Energy efficiency class A+ lighting
- Digital work and hardly any printouts in daily work
- Printing on recycled paper
- Resource-saving purchase of technical equipment
- Fair treatment of our employees is important to us, including permanent employment contracts, company pension scheme and tax-free benefits.
- Loyalty in action: 90% of the team has been with Coloyal for at least 2 years, the average length of service is 9 years.