Winning with every ride: BahnBonus Prämienwelt
As the largest mobility provider in Europe, Deutsche Bahn cares a lot about the travel experience and the satisfaction of its passengers. This in particular is what the loyalty program “BahnBonus” of DB Fernverkehr AG stands for. It strives to always offer the perfect reward to every type of traveler and thus makes an important contribution to Deutsche Bahn’s positive customer perception. With more than three million participants, it is one of the largest and most well-known bonus programs in Germany.
With their BahnCard or the free BahnBonus Card, participants earn valuable status and reward points through purchasing tickets, traveling with Deutsche Bahn, booking hotels and cars at selected partners and through using the BahnCard credit card. True to the slogan “Winning with every ride”, participants can then exchange their reward points for free rides, upgrades or exclusive services.
Most importantly, participants can in addition choose from more than 300 attractive premiums in the extensive “BahnBonus PrämienWelt”, which is managed by Coloyal. Here, everyone is able to find something : the occasional train rider as well as the frequent-traveller, who owns a BahnCard 100.
To the reward shop:
- Coloyal has been responsible for the “BahnBonus PrämienWelt” of Deutsche Bahn since its complete relaunch in 2017. We source and manage more than 300 different products, spread across 9 main categories and 30 subcategories.
- Branded products that qualify as rewards are broadly tested towards their fit with the preferences of the program participants during the sourcing and planning process. This is done with the help of trade fair evaluations, trend reports and social media monitoring.
- At www.bahnbonus-praemienwelt.de we host, operate and maintain the rewards shop that was developed on the Symfony web framework. This promotes the diverse range of attractive prizes, enjoyment items and magazine subscriptions onto the desktops, tablets and smartphones of Deutsche Bahn customers.
- Up to 60% of the rewards will be updated throughout the year and the store will be gradually expanded to include useful features such as flexible co-payments.
- The reward shop is closely and securely linked to Deutsche Bahn’s “BahnBonus” portal so that participants can easily access all websites and exchange data with just one login.