Your opportunity at Coloyal
Coloyal is always on the lookout for new solutions, so we appreciate creative people who want to accompany us on this journey. Regardless of whether you are already in the middle of your professional life or just starting your career, we give you the opportunity to contribute your ideas and develop your career — all in a motivating work environment with diverse career prospects.
Good to know
If you would like to apply for one of the advertised jobs, we look forward to receiving your application documents directly and securely via our online application tool.
The chemistry must be right to achieve great teamwork. Therefore, we want you to get to know our corporate culture and spirit, as well as our daily routines, during the recruiting process already. In return, we are looking forward to authentic applications to get a good impression of you and your personality.
The application process is divided into several steps:
- After submitting your application, our recruiting team will confirm the receipt of your documents.
- If the prerequisites of the job opening are fulfilled, we will invite you – possibly after a short telephone interview – to a first, personal interview. Usually future team- or business unit managers and our HR manager will participate.
- Depending on the position you are applying for, you will eventually be invited to a second interview including a practice-oriented task that you will present your solution for. Moreover, this interview shall give you the opportunity to address open questions. You will also be provided with the opportunity to meet the CEO and future colleagues of Coloyal.
- We do not want to keep you waiting unnecessarily. Therefore, we try to give you our feedback concerning your application within a few days after the interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
You can count on these benefits
Perspective & development
- Regular performance & development dialogues
- Individual trainings for all employees
Sports & health
- Company medical care
- Health-days: Once a year with themes such as stress-checks, work-life-balance, nutritional consultation…
- Masseuse once a week on site for appointments during lunch
- Individual consultation about ergonomics in the workplace
- Cooperation with gyms (body + soul, Fitness First…)
- Subsidy the sick pay of your health insurance
- Flat hierarchies through regular company wide meetings about current progress and development reports on all projects
- Summer- and christmasparties
- Monthly after-work-parties
- Team events
- Reserved volume of day care places in a nursery supported by the company
- Possibility to work in part time
- Good public transportation
- Up to 40% discount on publishing products (books from Penguin Random House as well as magazines and subscriptions of Gruner+Jahr & Motorpresse Stuttgart)
- Jobticket („IsarCardJob“), with discounted tariffs (after probational period)
- Subsidized canteen with outdoor area
- Fruits, water, juices, coffee and tee for free
- „Company Wash“ service
- Delivery services (possibility to send and receive packages)
- „Capital accumulation benefits“ of 26.59 Euro per month
- Employees refer employees bonuses of up to 2,500 Euro
Our Human Resources Manager is happy to answer your questions.